Test the Future of IoT Security
TEST TWOPeer to Peer interaction
Device A will (Turn on) Light connected to Device B
What is happening behind the scene?
Complex Function Triggering Between Networks
- Device function triggering by an edge device to a network device such as a router has been demonstrated with IP Blocking.
- This means routers and other network devices can be active members of a Beacon Protective Device Mesh.
- In this example, a mini-computer with a routable internet IP (in the wild) will securely send a function call to a microcomputer behind a router to turn on a light.
- This means devices are secure and accessible everywhere and always when part of a Beacon Protective Mesh.
- Click the TURN ON LIGHT button
- View the light turning on from the camera feed
Click the image above to view a larger version.