Smart Talk Beacon Functional Network
Implement Secure Devices – Start Today
What does “No Trust Security” mean?
“No Trust Security” assumes all communications between devices, servers and users are insecure and therefore cannot be trusted. Trust is established ones a connection, server, device or message is validated to be accurate and correctly signed. The “No Trust” methodology is the basis of this architecture and protocol designed to secure, operate, manage and support IoT devices.
Irfan S. Al-Anbagi states, “Their architecture focuses on securing edge devices and making them smarter, helping devices protect themselves, identifying attacks, and making it easy to recover from these attacks. The no-trust security framework relies on collaboration between network devices to identify neighbours to allow them to talk and protect each other. This framework also enables seamless information gathering from the network, evaluating the health of the devices, and addressing quality of service (QoS) issues.”
What types of intrusions does Smart Talk Beacon manage?
- Malicious attacks such as code injection, impersonation attacks and black hole attacks are stopped.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) are minimized before being rejected. Unauthorized IP connections can generate firewall rules for blocking IP(s)
- Server failures and replacements have minimal impact.
- Malicious device and users are identified and rejected.
(REQUEST RESEARCH RESULTS BY CONTACTING US)
Who should use Beacon?
IoT Device Developers/Manufactures
Distributed Deployment Needs
High Security Deployments
Powerful, Easy to implement and more support options to save money
These are a few reasons to use the Beacon architecture and protocol:
- Built in high security solutions
- Scalability and flexibility of implementation
- Clients have flexible implementation options including:
– Stand alone
– Private Cloud
– Public Cloud
– Hybrid Cloud
- All Beacon IoT services are inexpensive and available to clients.
- Ease of implementation, inexpensive and powerful
– Beacon is easily added to any IoT device during or post development
– You can choose deep integration into Linux for D-Bus operations or simple SNMP integration
- Powerful support options provide options for recurring revenue
- Clients are provided a suite of operation, management, monitoring and support services
- Programming interface (API) is available for custom development of user services and 3rd party application services
- AI API helps provides vertical market opportunities with specialized services
- Device agents can be integrated into most IoT devices free of charge
- Devices can be sold and shipped with the devices agent installed free of charge.
….. Many more features and benefits
Deployment Options Create Opportunities for IoT Devices
Deployment Options include:
- Private Cloud
– Beacon simplifies cloud implementations because security is independent of the implementation environment
– Large implementations can distribute servers regionally based on compute needs
– Sub servers (part of a server cluster) can be assigned specific device tasks for location operations
– A Beacon Secure Protective Mesh does not rely on external security services.
- Public Cloud
– IoT hosting services can be sold as an offering to other clients
– Large clients can choose to use a Cloud service for their Beacon implementation
- Hybrid cloud
– Designing a large Beacon implementation might include public and private plans for optimizing cost/performance.
– Edge implementations using sub-servers is also available
- Stand alone
– A stand alone Beacon implementation is advantageous when edge devices states and state operations are important to operations.
NOTE: Beacon is manufacturer, network, service and device agnostic.
Beacon is a High Security Implementation
A Beacon Secure Protective Functional Network.
High security implementations must manage all aspects of operations such as:
- Security needs to be comprehensive, bullet proof and restrictive
- Monitoring of all users, behaviors, intrusions, operations and support is required
- Behavior such as malicious activity, errors and failures must be reported along with severity
- Reported action must trigger resolution processes
- Accountability must exist related to any activity
- The ability to manage all device services through one interface
What are the basic components of Beacon?
Beacon is a simple implementation. Implement a server cluster (4 servers) and setup the agent on your devices. The entire process can be done in as little as a day.
The result is:
- No Trust Security – Like the Secrete Service
- Peer to peer interactions
- Corporate Relationship Management – Legal Entities
- Health Ecosystem – Like a Personal Physician
- Support Ecosystem – Your Technical Support Services
Smart Talk Beacon Components
A Beacon implementation is simple:
- Flexible deployment includes private or public clouds, hybrid or standa alone implementations.
- Beacon is a stand alone secure environment.
- Devices select servers for connection based on various criteria and change servers for security and performance needs.
- Server monitor and protect one another – No Trust Security
Beacon Supported Business Processes
Beacon supports operations, management, monitoring and support processes in one simple implementation. An array of services are included within the various Beacon components to ensure your IoT devices are operational and effective.
Smart Talk Beacon Solutions Ltd.
3739 20th Avenue
Regina, SK, Canada