Manufactures of IoT devices, pay attention!
Smart Talk Beacon is cloud based software with a device driven agent that communicates mission critical information that impacts your clients and your business.
Smart Talk Beacon delivers the functionality needed to manage your IoT device now. You will:
- Receive errors as they occur on your device in real time.
- Error correction is automated using AI functions to reboot, self diagnose and install new firmware.
- Errors become notifications that become actionable work tickets.
- This device driven process resolves errors quickly to save time, money and headaches.
- Finally, a complete history of device performance is available to solve problems and provide quality service.
What is the difference between Smart Talk Beacon, traditional SNMP solutions and other support products?
- Have more information to share. This requires a more robust information gathering strategy.
- Are more diverse in design and functionality. This means the information management process needs to adapt to changing needs.
- Have larger deployments in more diverse network typologies with greater security issues. You need robust security and device registration and management processes.
- Require 2-way communications. Devices need to be securely accessed in complex environments to resolve issues preferably with automation.
- Have complex diagnostic requirements. This means more information from multiple sources gathered and managed in a way that makes sense and is easy for support staff to resolve issues.
- Need a better support solution for end to end management. The support solution needs to gather information, managed information, generate notifications, work tickets and provide a resolution process with full documentation.
- Sometimes need to run in a propriety environment. Stand alone implementations are available.
Smart Talk Beacon is a next generation device driven IoT error, support and management solution!
Reason for Failure
Why do IoT devices fail to work?
- Human Error
- Power Failures or Surges
- Connection Failure
- Sensor Errors
- Storage Failures
- Storage Write Issues
- Temperature Changes
- Network Failures
- Connectivity Failures
- Hardware Issues
- Image Processing
Smart Talk Beacon can support:
- Micro CPU’s
- Linux devices
- IP Cameras
- IP Sensors
- Anything that runs a Linux kernel